Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ramblings.




These need to turn into something soon...


It'll never be the same again
The frigid heart of what once was a friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The words are poisoned with hate,
I'll never be sorry for feeling this way.
Been cut to the core,
and sad to say it's far too late.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Windswept and weary,
Lost; not needing to be found
Perfectly content on this road
No lines, no lights, no sure way home.
The sun breaking lower...
The trees start to shiver...
A path becomes more clear,
Wondering where to turn;
Where to go from here.


~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to learn how to love before I could learn how to hate.
Thank you for showing me both.
Fuck you for making the latter stay.
I need to learn to forgive, before I learn to replace.
Thank you for losing it.
Fuck you for leaving me this way.


Okay, so I realize how some of these sound. They are simply honest, and not reflective of how I feel RIGHT NOW. LoL. But of course these thoughts occur. So before any of you think I'm off the wagon or thoroughly depressed; I'm not. I am just human. Life is good, but I still need to write. It's been far too long and I have a lot bottled up from years of love, pain, hate, fear, respect and confusion. It's all going to come out soon. I hope to keep posting things like this and eventually turning them into something whole. Don't ninja my stuff as your own or I'll hunt you down like a turkey at Thanksgiving. TYVM ;)

Megs

3 comments:

James said...

Very creative. "Windswept and weary" was my favorite.

Unknown said...

Thanks! :) I think that's my favorite too. Who are you JS2000?! I don't recognize the name

James said...

You're welcome. :-) Who is JS2000? It's me James!