Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Blogs my Goodness!



I've been so scattered lately! Work is keeping me on my tootsies much more than desired, but all is well. I'm looking forward to things calming down and getting back into my old routine.

I started ANOTHER blog... yes I know. This makes... five. LoL. BUT I wanted to make some videos on YouTube for a while and I've finally got the motivation to do it!

This all came about because I got a paper of mine accepted to the AERA conference in VANCOUVER, Canada this coming Spring! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! The issue is that it's a pricy trip and I'll also be going to Boston for a conference in the Spring. So I need to make and safe money like woah. So I made a makeup blog and vlog to promote my Avon business and to start playing with makeup. So feel free to check it out and follow it! I only have one follower!!!

megtuckermakeup.blogspot.com

Thanks all!

I hope you had a great Halloween!
<3 Meg

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

You are a busy professor.